Head outdoors, even in wet weather, with the waterproof protection of Merrell Men’s Phoenix Trek Mid Waterproof Boots
This rugged hiking boot knows no boundaries, so you can go anywhere in comfort! The suede upper is made with waterproof lining that keeps out the elements without sacrificing breathability. You don’t have to worry about breaking in the boot, thanks to the Strobel construction, which offers a flexible feel from the first time you wear it. Cushioned comfort comes from the molded EVA midsole, removable EVA insole and shock-absorbing Merrell air cushion in the heel, while a molded nylon shank provides arch support. Aegis® antimicrobial treatment helps maintain a healthy, fresh foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Phoenix Trek Mid Waterproof Boots:
- Waterproof lining creates a water-tight but breathable barrier to help keep moisture out of the boot.
- Merrell air cushion centers the heel at impact for better cushioning and stability.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Strobel stitched construction gives the boot a flexible feel.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining with odor-fighting, antimicrobial Aegis® treatment helps keep feet dry and fresh.
- Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Phoenix Trek Mid Waterproof Boots:
- Material Content: suede upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.