Wear Merrell Men’s Phoenix Trek Lace-Up Shoes wherever your adventures take you for cushioned comfort
Take on the hiking path with all-day comfort in this versatile, lace-up suede shoe. You don’t have to worry about breaking it in, thanks to the Strobel construction, which offers a flexible feel from the first time you wear it. Cushioned comfort comes from the molded EVA midsole, removable EVA insole and shock-absorbing Merrell air cushion in the heel, while a molded nylon shank provides arch support. Breathable mesh lining with Aegis® antimicrobial treatment helps maintain a healthy, fresh foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Phoenix Trek Lace-Up Shoes:
- Merrell air cushion centers the heel at impact for better cushioning and stability.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your steps.
- Strobel stitched construction gives the shoe a flexible feel.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining with odor-fighting, antimicrobial Aegis® treatment helps keep feet dry and fresh.
- Rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction.
- Bellows tongue helps keep unwanted materials out of the shoe.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Phoenix Trek Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: suede upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.