Merrell Men’s Phoenix Mid Waterproof Boots give feet a lightweight, flexible barrier against the elements, plus cushioning and stability
You’ll be ready for wet weather from the trails to the sidewalks in this versatile, rugged boot. You get lasting support and cushioning from the durable EVA midsole with a Merrell Air Cushion in the heel, while a molded nylon shank adds extra arch support. Mesh lining has a waterproof membrane and is treated with antimicrobial Aegis® for odor resistance, working with the suede and mesh upper to help keep your feet dry and fresh. Durable toe cap and heel.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Phoenix Mid Waterproof Boots:
- Stitched Strobel construction gives the boot a flexible feel.
- Aegis-treated waterproof membrane provides water-tight but breathable barrier to keep feet dry.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch for increased stability.
- Merrell Air Cushion absorbs shock and centers the heel for better cushioning and stability.
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial Aegis treatment wicks away moisture and resists bacteria and odor for a healthy, fresh foot environment.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Phoenix Mid Waterproof Boots:
- Material Content: suede / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.