Merrell Men’s Moab Polar Waterproof Boots helps seal out water, so feet stay dry when you’re out in the elements
This rugged boot is built to take on the outdoors! It starts with a waterproof thermoplastic polyurethane shell on the suede upper that’s made with M-Select Dry waterproof construction to keep out the elements. M-Select Warm technology helps keep feet warm without adding bulk. Underfoot, the compression-molded EVA midsole and removable EVA insole work together to cushion and support your stride, while the traction rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet, even in wet weather.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Moab Polar Waterproof Boots:
- M-Select Dry waterproof construction helps keep moisture out of the boot without sacrificing breathability.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane shell on the suede upper adds extra waterproof protection.
- Low-bulk M-Select Warm insulation provides warmth.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole offers cushioning and stability.
- M-Select Fresh treatment helps prevent foot odor.
- M-Select Grip rubber outsole delivers traction in wet and dry conditions.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Moab Polar Waterproof Boots:
- Material Content: suede / thermoplastic polyurethane upper, fleece upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.