Merrell Men’s Moab Peak Ventilator Waterproof Hiking Boots will take you from a stroll in the park to a hike on muddy trails in lasting comfort
Reach the peak of comfort when you head outdoors in this hiking boot. The compression-molded EVA midsole works with the removable EVA insole to cushion your steps, while an air cushion in the heel adds shock absorption where you need it most. The rugged Vibram® rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet, on or off the trails. Wet conditions won’t be a concern, thanks to the waterproof, nubuck leather and mesh upper, which laces up for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Moab Peak Ventilator Waterproof Hiking Boots:
- Compression-molded EVA midsole offers a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Air cushion in the heel helps center the foot on impact and absorbs shock.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane shank delivers added support and stability.
- M-Select Fresh treatment helps fight odor-causing bacteria.
- Vibram rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction in a variety of conditions.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Moab Peak Ventilator Waterproof Hiking Boots:
- Material Content: nubuck leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.