Merrell Men’s Moab Peak Ventilator Hiking Boots take you wherever you wander in long-lasting, cushioned comfort
From your favorite park to winding mountain trails, this hiking boot is the one you’ll want! The compression-molded EVA midsole works with the removable EVA insole to cushion your steps, while an air cushion in the heel adds shock absorption where you need it most. The rugged Vibram® rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet, on or off the trails. Breathable mesh in the nubuck leather upper offers a cool, dry foot environment, while adjustable lacing allows you to customize the fit.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Moab Peak Ventilator Hiking Boots:
- Compression-molded EVA midsole offers a combination of cushioning and stability.
- Air cushion in the heel helps center the foot on impact and absorbs shock.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane shank delivers added support and stability.
- M-Select Fresh treatment helps fight odor-causing bacteria.
- Vibram rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction in a variety of conditions.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Moab Peak Ventilator Hiking Boots:
- Material Content: nubuck leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.