Hit the trails with waterproof protection in Merrell Men’s Moab Mid Waterproof Lace-Up Hiking Shoes
Keep moisture away from your feet, even on wet trails! This hiking shoe features a durable leather and breathable mesh upper that’s waterproof to help keep feet dry, while a synthetic leather toe cap and heel reinforcement add durability. Sure-footed traction comes from the Vibram® TC5+ rubber outsole. The compression-molded EVA midsole is made with the Merrell air cushion in the heel for shock absorption where you need it most. A removable OrthoLite® insole adds extra cushioning.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Moab Mid Waterproof Lace-Up Hiking Shoes:
- Waterproof leather / mesh upper helps keep feet dry.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and centers the heel for better stability.
- Waterproof lining is treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution for a healthy, fresh foot environment.
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole with 5mm lugs provides great traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out of the shoe.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Moab Mid Waterproof Lace-Up Hiking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, OrthoLite insole, EVA midsole, nylon shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.