Merrell Men's Moab Mid GTX XCR Multi-Sport Hiking Boots combine all-day cushioning, sure-footed traction and rugged style
This GORE-TEX mid-rise boot is the perfect essential for days when you’re ready for an adventure! The Air Cushion midsole will provide you with all-day comfort on any terrain, from your yard to the trails. The Vibram® Multi-Sport™ rubber outsole keeps you steady on your feet, even on wet surfaces. Mesh upper lining and sockliner keeps foot cool and comfortable.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men's Moab Mid GTX XCR Multi-Sport Hiking Boots:
- Merrell Air Cushion® midsole offers cushioning, absorbing up to four times the body’s weight for all-day comfort and support on all kinds of terrain.
- Slip-last construction is a process in which the upper is stitched to a light or fabric insole and slipped in the last or form, then the upper is closed with final stitching to create a flexible feeling.
- Opanka construction sews the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step for greater flexibility, ease of movement and natural cushioning.
- Vibram Multi-Sport outsole, with 5mm sole lug depth, provides sure-footed traction on both wet and dry surfaces, plus no lugs are placed under the arch, so your foot moves more naturally for extra comfort.
- Nubuck upper is so soft and breathable that no break-in time is required.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men's Moab Mid GTX XCR Multi-Sport Hiking Boots:
- Material Content: nubuck upper, mesh upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, Vibram rubber outsole, nylon shank.
- Care: Spot clean upper with damp cloth. Air dry.