Get on the move with lightweight, low-profile cushioning in Merrell Men’s Mix Master Move Running Shoes
If you want to try a more minimalist shoe, but aren’t ready for a barefoot style, try this running shoe. You just might feel like you’re floating, thanks to the lightweight Merrell Float™ molded EVA midsole! It has a 4mm heel drop to get you closer to the ground for better control. The removable EVA insole works with the midsole to cushion your steps. Plus, you’ll stay confident on your feet with the Vibram® traction rubber outsole. Breathable mesh / synthetic upper.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Mix Master Move Running Shoes:
- 4mm drop (the heel is positioned 4mm higher than the forefoot) promotes a more natural stride.
- Stitched Strobel construction gives the shoe a flexible feel.
- Merrell Float molded EVA midsole is thinner and lighter than other Merrell midsoles so you feel closer to the ground for better control.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Removable EVA insole adds extra cushioning.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Mix Master Move Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic leather upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, molded EVA midsole, molded nylon shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.