Merrell Men’s Mix Master 2 Running Shoes let you experience barefoot-inspired comfort without giving up cushioning
Walk or run with a more natural stride in this multi-sport BareForm™ running shoe. You just might feel like you’re floating, thanks to the lightweight Merrell Float™ molded EVA midsole! It has a 4mm heel drop to get you closer to the ground for a barefoot-like feeling and better control while cushioning your steps. Plus, you’ll stay steady on your feet with the stabilizing, shock-absorbing Merrell Air Cushion in the heel and a traction rubber outsole. The breathable air mesh upper features a bellows tongue for protection against the elements, as well as reflective details for enhanced visibility at night. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Mix Master 2 Running Shoes:
- Stitched Strobel construction gives the shoe a flexible feel.
- Merrell Float molded EVA midsole is 10% thinner and 25% lighter than other EVA midsoles so you feel closer to the ground for better control.
- Merrell Air Cushion absorbs shock and centers the heel for better cushioning and stability.
- Synthetic leather and air mesh upper offers a combination of breathability and stability.
- EVA insole with Aegis® antimicrobial treatment adds extra cushioning and fights bacteria and foot odor.
- Low profile design positions the heel just 4mm higher than the forefoot, promoting a more natural stride.
- Rubber outsole with 3.5mm lugs takes you from the street to the trail with dependable traction.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Mix Master 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, mesh upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.