Feel what it’s like to move more naturally in barefoot-inspired Merrell Men’s Hammer Glove Running Shoes
If you want to walk or run with a more natural stride, get closer to the ground! This barefoot-inspired running shoe has a 0mm drop that positions the heel at the same height as the forefoot, encouraging to foot to move as nature intended. Plus, you’ll feel more connected to the terrain. 4mm of compression-molded EVA in the midsole adds just enough cushioning to soften your steps as you walk or run, while the Vibram® traction rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet. The mesh upper offers plenty of adjustability with lace-up styling and a hook-and-loop strap at the forefoot.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Hammer Glove Running Shoes:
- 0mm drop (the heel is positioned at the same height as the forefoot) offers barefoot-like comfort and promotes a more natural stride.
- 4mm compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your stride.
- Hook-and-loop forefoot strap and lace-up system allow you to adjust the fit.
- Antimicrobial Aegis®-treated mesh lining provides breathability, helping to maintain a dry, fresh foot environment.
- Rubber medial (inside) reinforcement adds extra durability to the mesh upper.
- Vibram rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Hammer Glove Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, footbed and midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.