Waterproof protection means you don’t have to worry about getting your feet wet in Merrell Men’s Geomorph Blaze Mid Waterproof Lace-Up Shoes
Keep your feet dry when you go for a hike or a walk in this nubuck leather lace-up shoe. The mesh lining is waterproof, yet breathable for a dry foot environment. A bellows tongue helps keep unwanted materials out of the shoe. Count on shock absorption right where you need it, thanks to the Merrell air cushion in the heel of the compression-molded EVA midsole. Plus, you get sure-footed traction with a Vibram® TC5+ rubber outsole. A molded nylon shank adds arch support, while the removable EVA insole provides extra cushioning.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Geomorph Blaze Mid Waterproof Lace-Up Shoes:
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole with 5mm lugs provides great traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- M-Select Dry waterproof lining keeps out water, while allowing moisture to escape the shoe for a dry foot environment.
- M-Select Fresh with Aegis® antimicrobial treatment prevents odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and centers the heel for better stability.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Geomorph Blaze Mid Waterproof Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, nylon shank, Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.