Merrell Men’s Encore Moc Pro Slip-On Shoes deliver an ideal combination of cushioning, support and traction for all-day comfort
If you’re on your feet all day at work, try this classic slip-on moc packed with Merrell technology. You’ll come home feeling better than you would in ordinary footwear—from your feet all the way up to your back! Upon initial heel strike, the Merrell Air Cushion® in the heel of the midsole centers the heel for stability and absorbs shock. The nylon injection molded arch shank supports the midfoot and arch, while the slip-resistant rubber outsole helps you stay steady on your feet. Double elastic inserts allow you to slip into the waterproof leather upper with ease, and a rolled collar at the heel enhances the fit.
Click here to view the slip-resistant outsole.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Encore Moc Pro Slip-On Shoes:
- Merrell Air Cushion absorbs shock and centers the heel for stability.
- Nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides arch support, plus excellent cushioning and stability.
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper helps keep your feet dry.
- Dri-Lex® Shubuck lining is treated with antimicrobial Aegis to create a healthy foot environment.
- SATRA tested for slip resistance, the rubber outsole offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Anatomical 4.5mm thick Ortholite sockliner adds extra comfort and maintains up to 90% of its cushioning after one year of everyday wear.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Encore Moc Pro Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex Shubuck upper lining, Ortholite open-cell polyurethane sockliner, polyurethane insole, compression molded EVA midsole with air in heel, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.