Enjoy steady, supported steps and superior shock absorption in Merrell Men’s Encore Groove Pro Clogs
Get into a comfort groove, even when you’re on your feet all day at work! This premium clog is crafted with a waterproof, full-grain leather upper that’s easy to clean, and packed with Merrell technology underfoot. Upon initial heel strike, the Merrell Air Cushion® in the heel of the midsole centers the heel for stability and absorbs shock, while the nylon injection molded arch shank supports the midfoot and arch. You’ll stay steady on your feet, thanks to the Encore rubber outsole that channels away water and offers slip-resistant traction.
Click here to view the slip-resistant outsole.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Encore Groove Pro Clogs:
- Merrell Air Cushion absorbs shock and centers the heel for stability.
- Nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides arch support, plus excellent cushioning and stability.
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper helps keep your feet dry.
- Dri-Lex® Shubuck lining is treated with antimicrobial Aegis to create a healthy foot environment.
- SATRA tested for slip resistance, the rubber outsole offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Anatomical 4.5mm thick Ortholite sockliner adds extra comfort and maintains up to 90% of its cushioning after one year of everyday wear.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Encore Groove Pro Clogs:
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex Shubuck upper lining, Ortholite open-cell polyurethane sockliner, polyurethane insole, compression molded EVA midsole with air in heel, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.