Merrell Men’s Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Lace-Up Shoes give your feet waterproof, yet breathable protection from outside elements
If you want a great fit, you’ll love this lace-up hiking shoe. The full-grain leather and mesh upper combines a stretch spandex / neoprene collar and an easy-to-adjust elastic cord and lock system to create a customized fit. Plus, it has waterproof lining that doesn’t sacrifice breathability, helping keep feet dry. Antimicrobial Aegis® treatment promotes a healthy, fresh foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Lace-Up Shoes:
- Waterproof lining with antimicrobial Aegis® treatment creates a water-tight but breathable barrier to help keep moisture out of the shoe.
- Vibram® rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction.
- Strobel stitched construction gives the shoe a flexible feel.
- Elastic cord and lock system offers quick and easy adjustability for a comfortable fit.
- Spandex / neoprene collar and tongue add extra stretch and allow for easy on / off.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, nylon shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.