Merrell Men’s Chameleon 4 Stretch Hiking Shoes combine easy on / off and a comfortable fit with superior traction wherever you go
Hit the trails in comfort with every step you take in this sporty hiking shoe. An Air Cushion in the heel stabilizes your stride while absorbing shock, and a Vibram® rubber outsole helps keep you steady with great traction. A dual-density footbed made with 20% recycled EVA adds extra comfort underfoot. Plus, the suede / mesh upper is easy to slip on / off with a stretch spandex / neoprene collar, and an elastic cord and lock lacing system lets you adjust the fit.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Chameleon 4 Stretch Hiking Shoes:
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning and stability.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Suede / mesh upper offers breathability, flexibility and a comfortable fit.
- Merrell Air Cushion centers the heel upon impact for better stability and cushioning.
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole grips wet and dry surfaces for a steady walk.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Chameleon 4 Stretch Hiking Shoes:
- Material Content: suede / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, molded EVA midsole, molded nylon shank, Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.