Get barefoot-like comfort without sacrificing cushioning in Merrell Men’s Barefoot Run Bare Access 2 Running Shoes
Let your feet move as nature intended. This running shoe is designed with a 0mm drop, which means your heel is positioned at the same height as your toes for a more natural running or walking gait. You also get 8mm of cushioning from heel to toe from the compression-molded EVA midsole, making this shoe a great choice for those longer distances, harder surfaces or transitioning to barefoot running. The breathable mesh and synthetic upper enhances your foot freedom with a feather-light feel.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Barefoot Run Bare Access 2 Running Shoes:
- 0mm drop (the heel rests at the same height as the forefoot) offers a barefoot-like feeling.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your stride.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh and synthetic upper with mesh lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Reflective detailing helps increase visibility during low-light hours.
- Vibram® rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Barefoot Run Bare Access 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, footbed and midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.