Get up and go with a more natural stride and barefoot-like comfort in Merrell Men’s Barefoot Road Glove Lace-Up Shoes
Barefoot-inspired minimalist design is what sets this lace-up style apart from other athletic shoes. The zero drop sole helps align your body and encourages you to land at midfoot instead of on the heel, creating forward momentum to promote a more natural, balanced stride. The Vibram® outsole provides traction, yet allows your foot to respond to the ground, enhancing the barefoot-like feel. The synthetic leather and mesh upper provides breathability to help keep feet cool and dry.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Barefoot Road Glove Lace-Up Shoes:
- 4mm compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your steps.
- Zero drop means the heel is positioned at the same height as the ball of foot, allowing the foot to move naturally.
- Strobel construction offers a flexible feel.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane overlays in the upper provide rearfoot stability.
- Vibram TC-1 carbon rubber outsole offers excellent grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Durable synthetic leather and air mesh upper offers breathability, helping keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Barefoot Road Glove Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / air mesh upper, microfiber upper lining and sockliner, compression-molded EVA footbed and midsole, Vibram TC-1 carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.