Merrell Men’s Barefoot Rapid Glove Water Shoes bring you barefoot-inspired comfort in a water-friendly design!
Let your feet move naturally in this slip-on water shoe. The 0mm drop means the heel is positioned at the same height as the forefoot, encouraging the foot to land at the midfoot instead of on the heel. The result is a more efficient walking gait that helps reduce impact while strengthening muscles. Made with quick-drying, water-friendly materials and drainage ports, this shoe is a great choice to wear on boating trips or hiking to the river. The synthetic leather / air mesh upper is made with an adjustable webbing instep strap for a customized fit. Vibram® TC-1 rubber outsole grips wet or dry surfaces for sure-footed traction.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Barefoot Rapid Glove Water Shoes:
- 0mm drop (the heel rests at the same height as the forefoot) offers a barefoot-like feeling.
- 4mm compression molded midsole cushions while allowing your foot to feel the terrain.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort.
- Quick-drying materials and drainage ports at the heel and toe make the shoe water-friendly.
- Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole provides great traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Adjustable instep strap lets you customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Barefoot Rapid Glove Water Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / air mesh upper, microfiber upper lining and sockliner, molded EVA footbed and midsole, Vibram TC-1 rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.