Face the elements in comfort with waterproof protection in Merrell Men’s Arlberg Waterproof Boots
Keep out cold and moisture in this leather lace-up boot, made with a waterproof membrane treated with antimicrobial Aegis®, a bellows tongue and Weather-Tight™ construction. You get a boot that helps keep your feet dry yet is still breathable. The polyurethane footbed topped with OrthoLite®, compression-molded EVA midsole and an Air Cushion in the heel combine to provide cushioning, shock absorption and stability.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s Arlberg Waterproof Boots:
- Weather-Tight construction with waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® keeps out moisture without sacrificing breathability.
- Polyurethane footbed topped with Ortholite® cushions your steps.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning and stability.
- Merrell Air Cushion centers the heel upon impact for better stability and cushioning.
- Rubber outsole provides excellent grip for a steady walk, even in cold and wet conditions.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s Arlberg Waterproof Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, waterproof membrane upper lining, Ortholite sockliner, polyurethane insole, molded EVA midsole, molded nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.