Merrell Men’s AllOut Blaze Waterproof Hiking Shoes blend UniFly comfort, Vibram traction and waterproof protection in one rugged style
This lace-up is built for the trails, but it’s so comfortable, you’ll want to wear it everywhere! It’s made with UniFly™ technology in the midsole for a soft cushioning that disperses the impact of each step, as well as stability for a more confident stride. Plus, you can count the Vibram® outsole to take you on and off the trails with dependable traction. The leather, mesh and synthetic upper feels lightweight and flexible, thanks to Stratafuse™ technology, and it laces up for a customized fit. It’s even waterproof, so your feet will stay comfortably dry.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s AllOut Blaze Waterproof Hiking Shoes:
- Waterproof Stratafuse upper fuses leather, mesh and synthetic material together for a lightweight, flexible feel.
- UniFly midsole, made of a soft, long-lasting EVA foam that disperses impact while stabilizing your foot.
- Molded thermoplastic polyurethane heel counter adds rearfoot stability.
- M-Select Fresh treatment helps fight odor-causing bacteria.
- Vibram rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction in a variety of conditions.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s AllOut Blaze Waterproof Hiking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh / thermoplastic polyurethane upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and footbed, UniFly EVA midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.