Men’s AllOut Blaze Hiking Shoes keep you comfortably grounded with Vibram traction and UniFly cushioning and stability
The trails will seem even better when you head out for your next hike in this rugged lace-up. It’s made with UniFly™ technology in the midsole for a soft cushioning that disperses the impact of each step, as well as stability for a more confident stride. Plus, you can count the Vibram® outsole to take you on and off the trails with dependable traction. The leather, mesh and synthetic upper feels lightweight and flexible, thanks to Stratafuse™ technology, and it laces up for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Men’s AllOut Blaze Trail Shoes:
- Stratafuse upper fuses leather, mesh and synthetic material together for a lightweight, flexible feel.
- UniFly midsole, made of a soft, long-lasting EVA foam that disperses impact while stabilizing your foot.
- Molded thermoplastic polyurethane heel counter adds rearfoot stability.
- M-Select Fresh treatment helps fight odor-causing bacteria.
- Vibram rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction in a variety of conditions.
Other Important Information About Merrell Men’s AllOut Blaze Trail Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh / thermoplastic polyurethane upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and footbed, UniFly EVA midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.