Merrell Women’s Encore Nova 2 Clogs boast QForm technology — designed for the way a woman moves!
Women walk differently from men and the Q-Angle between the hips and knees proves it. The area between the quadriceps and patellar tendon is greater for women than men, placing more pressure on the hips, knees and back. That’s why Merrell designed this sporty leather clog with QForm® technology for cushioning and better support for women’s feet, helping align your stride. A padded collar, a soft-to-the-touch mesh sockliner and shock-absorbing air cushioning in the heel add even more comfort. Plus, you’ll feel confident on your feet, thanks to the traction rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Women’s Encore Nova 2 Clogs:
- QForm technology provides the proper cushioning and support to align a woman’s stride.Merrell air cushion helps center the heel and absorbs shock where you feel it most.
- Mesh sockliner with M-Select Fresh technology wicks away moisture and naturally helps fight odor-causing bacteria.
- M-Select Grip rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction and lasting durability.
- Molded nylon shank supports the arch and helps prevent the foot from overpronating (rolling inward too much).
Other Important Information About Merrell Women’s Encore Nova 2 Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.