Merrell Chameleon Prime Stretch Waterproof Shoes keep feet dry and provide superior traction
Get ready to hit the trails in this waterproof hiking shoe—it’s loaded with comfort technology! Help prevent odor before it starts with M-Select FRESH™ lining. M-Select Dry ™ design seals out water, and the M-Select Grip™ rubber outsole offers traction on most terrains. Air cushion in the heel stabilizes your stride and absorbs shock, while an EVA foam footbed adds extra comfort underfoot. Breathable mesh / leather upper laces up for easy adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Chameleon Prime Stretch Waterproof Shoes:
- Mesh lining is treated with M-Select FRESH to help fight foot odor.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning and stability.
- M-Select Grip rubber outsole with 4mm lugs delivers durable traction in a variety of conditions.
- M-Select Dry waterproof construction seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you’re on the move.
- Stretch collar and elastic lacing for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Merrell Chameleon Prime Stretch Waterproof Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / leather upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Spot clean with a damp cloth, air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.