Merrell Chameleon Prime Stretch Shoes keep feet comfortable and provide superior traction
Make every step count in this durable hiking shoe with a breathable mesh / leather upper. Featuring M-Select FRESH™ to keep feet fresh and dry, and a M-Select Grip™ rubber outsole, you’ll get great traction. Air cushion in the heel stabilizes your stride and absorbs shock, while an EVA foam footbed adds extra comfort underfoot.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Chameleon Prime Stretch Shoes:
- Mesh lining is treated with M-Select FRESH to help fight foot odor.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning and stability.
- M-Select Grip rubber outsole with 4mm lugs delivers durable traction in a variety of conditions.
- Mesh lining helps keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Stretch collar and elastic lacing for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Merrell Chameleon Prime Stretch Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / leather upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Spot clean with a damp cloth, air dry.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.