Take control of the road in Merrell Bare Access Lace-Up Shoes ? designed with increased agility and stability
Go the distance in this running shoe that’s also great for walking! Whether you’re a new or seasoned runner, the Bare Access shoe is designed for a responsive feel, promoting better agility and stability. The M-Bound midsole has zero drop from heel to toe, allowing the foot to be more naturally grounded, while offering 8mm of heel-to-toe cushioning. M-Select GRIP rubber outsole with 4mm lugs offers excellent traction under most conditions for a confident stride. The easy-to-wash breathable mesh / synthetic upper hugs your feet and keeps them cool and fresh.
Features & Benefits of Merrell Bare Access Trail Lace-Up Shoes:
- M-Bound midsole is designed for a natural feel between your foot and the ground for improved agility and stability as you walk or run.
- Zero drop from heel to toe increases stability and response.
- Mesh lining with M-Select FRESH treatment helps to keep feet fresh.
- M-Select GRIP rubber outsole with 4mm lugs offer excellent traction in a variety of conditions.
Other Important Information About Merrell Bare Access Trail Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / thermoplastic polyurethane upper, mesh upper lining, EVA insole, M-Bound midsole, M-Select Grip rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine washable. Dry on gentle cycle.
Merrell footwear is designed for outdoor comfort based on a wide range of innovative technologies such as M-Select MOVE, engineered for natural flex and a more flowing walk, and QForm® technology made especially for the way women move differently from men.