Treat your feet to the cool comfort of Cool-Air technology in Mephisto Women’s Natala Loafers
The classic loafer gets updated with premium comfort technology! You get cushiony softness underfoot from the molded latex foam footbed. Plus, it also helps keep feet cool, thanks to Cool-Air technology, featuring a perforated leather sockliner for air circulation. The flexible rubber outsole lets the shoe bend with the motion of your foot for an easier walk. The leather upper is tastefully detailed with a metal ornament on the vamp.
Features & Benefits of Mephisto Women’s Natala Loafers:
- Latex foam footbed cushions your steps.
- Cool-Air technology features perforations in the leather-lined footbed for better air circulation underfoot.
- Rubber outsole provides flexibility and durability for long-wearing comfort.
Other Important Information About Mephisto Women’s Natala Loafers:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Europe.
The original Mephisto factory was founded in Sarrebourg, France in 1965. Today, the world headquarters thrives in the same location, under the same owner, with US headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee. The company remains dedicated to the belief that excellence can be achieved every day, with every pair of shoes, based on an uncompromising dedication to quality materials and construction techniques.