Mephisto Women’s Ines Slide Sandals deliver triple the adjustability on top with contoured support underfoot
Lasting comfort is buckled up with laid-back style in this casual slide. The cork and latex footbed supports the arch, while cushioning your steps. Plus, it conforms to the shape of your foot over time for a personalized feel. The premium leather upper wraps the foot with three slim straps—two over the forefoot and one over the instep—all with adjustable buckles to ensure a just-right fit.
Features & Benefits of Mephisto Women’s Ines Slide Sandals:
- Three adjustable buckles allow you to customize the fit.
- Anatomically correct arch support holds the foot in a comfortable position.
- Cork and latex footbed molds to the shape of the foot for customized cushioning.
- Rubber outsole provides flexibility and durability for long-lasting wear.
Other Important Information About Mephisto Women’s Ines Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / latex footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Europe.
The original Mephisto factory was founded in Sarrebourg, France in 1965. Today, the world headquarters thrives in the same location, under the same owner, with US headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee. The company remains dedicated to the belief that excellence can be achieved every day, with every pair of shoes, based on an uncompromising dedication to quality materials and construction techniques.