Saucony Echelon 4 Running Shoes deliver support and stability unlike any other
Stability becomes more important as you age and with your activities. Few shoes offer the level of stability of this walking and running shoe. This latest update to the Echelon series provides walkers, runners and orthotic wearers superior arch support with a wider base and Arch-Lock technology in the midfoot. You also get enhanced durability and cushioning for lasting comfort. The nylon mesh upper has extra room to give feet plenty of room or accommodate a personal orthotic. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch types.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Echelon 4 Running Shoes:
- Molded EVA ComfortLite Sockliner™ is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce pressure in the forefoot area.
- PowerFoam with PowerGrid technology in the midsole centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in a smooth, comfortable stride.
- SRC Impact Zone™ provides long-lasting shock absorption in the heel, while allowing for a smooth transition to midfoot.
- RunDry collar lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- IBR+™ (injection-blown rubber) in the outsole is lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber for added comfort.
Other Important Information About Saucony Echelon 4 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA insole and midsole, IBR+ / XT-900 rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
The Saucony motto is, “Find your strong.” Every pair of high-performance running shoes is tested for quality and durability for the optimal experience on the road, track or trail.