Keep your hands warm in silky soft Medi Comfort Angora Fingerless Warming Gloves
Known for its smooth softness and extreme fluffiness, Angora wool provides warmth without the itch or weight of other wools. Hollow at the core, Angora wool fibers help keep the temperature steady and consistently comfortable. Plus, the fingerless design helps keep the joints of your hands warm without sacrificing freedom of movement. As your hands warm up, joint pain and stiffness eases, making these gloves ideal for those with arthritis.
Features & Benefits of Medi Comfort Angora Fingerless Warming Gloves:
- Silky soft Angora wool offers more warmth than other types of wool without the itch or weight.
- Warmth helps relieve the joint pain and stiffness of arthritis.
- Fingerless design allows freedom of movement.
Other Important Information About Medi Comfort Angora Fingerless Warming Gloves:
- Material Content: 35% Angora, 35% polyamide, 27% wool, 3% elastane.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water.
- Made in Germany.