Enjoy waterproof suede for all-day warmth in Martino of Canada Women’s Colorado II Ankle Boots
This waterproof suede boot from Martino of Canada delivers on its promise to pull on easily and fit comfortably. The smooth, genuine suede upper helps keep feet warm and dry, while plush Amitex® lining wicks moisture away and resists odor. The Radiantex® wool felt footbed features heel-to-toe cushioning and works like a self-regulating thermostat, helping keep feet at a comfortable temperature whether it’s cold or warm outside. The thermoplastic rubber outsole retains its flexibility in cold weather and provides excellent slip resistance. A metal shank supports and stabilizes your steps.
Features & Benefits of Martino of Canada Women’s Colorado II Ankle Boots:
- Waterproof suede upper, treated with waterproof Scotchgard™, provides warmth and keeps out water.
- Amitex four-season lining wicks away moisture and helps maintain a dry, odor-free foot environment.
- Radiantex footbed works like a thermostat, helping keep feet warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole with non-slip treading offers sure-footed traction in wet and cold weather conditions.
Other Important Information About Martino of Canada Women’s Colorado II Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4".
- Shaft Height: 7 1⁄2".
- Material Content: waterproof suede upper, Amitex upper lining, Radiantex (wool felt) footbed, Texon midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in Canada.