Warm enough for Canada, styled for you… that’s Martino Topaz Waterproof Slip-On Shoes
A rare find from Quebec City, this cold-weather slip-on is handmade by skilled shoemakers to withstand the harsh Canadian winters. So you can count on the seam-sealed, waterproof suede upper to help keep you warm and dry. Durable Amitex® 4-season lining wicks away moisture, while the traction outsole eases the way for walking in most weather conditions. Plus, this casual style features a removable insole for an extra 1/8" of space that easily accommodates orthotics. Twin elastic inserts on the upper allow give for a just-right fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Martino Topaz Waterproof Slip-On Shoes:
- Seam-sealed, waterproof suede upper helps keep moisture out for a dry foot environment.
- Removable Poliyou® foam insole accommodates orthotics.
- Amitex 4-season lining offers breathability and moisture-wicking properties, while helping keep feet at a comfortable temperature.
- Double R™ outsole—lighter than traditional thermoplastic rubber—provides shock absorption, durability and traction.
Other Important Information About Martino Topaz Waterproof Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: suede upper, Amitex fabric upper lining, wool felt sockliner, Poliyou foam insole, Texon midsole, Double R thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Canada.