Mark Lemp Classics Women’s Lawyer Pumps are a sensible choice for style and comfort
This sleek dress pump looks and feels great with a leather upper that has an elastic topline that stretches for a customized fit. It’s made on a combination last (shape) to “hug” the heel and provide plenty of room for toes. Walk confidently on the textured synthetic outsole with a low heel that offers flexibility and sure-footed traction.
Features & Benefits of Mark Lemp Classics Women’s Lawyer Pumps:
- Combination last (shape) “hugs” the heel to help hold the foot in place.
- Non-compacting latex foam footbed softens your steps with long-lasting cushioning.
- Textured synthetic outsole provides flexibility and sure-footed traction for a confident stride.
- Moisture-wicking fabric lining helps keep feet dry.
- Steel shank delivers stability and support underfoot.
Other Important Information About Mark Lemp Classics Women’s Lawyer Pumps:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, latex footbed, fiberboard midsole, steel shank, synthetic outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.