Mark Lemp Classics Women’s Emma Pumps have a simple sophistication with all-day comfort underfoot
This classic leather dress pump surrounds your foot in comfort. It’s made on a combination last (shape) to “hug” the heel and provide a roomy toe box, while the latex foam footbed offers cushioning and shock absorption. Your foot will feel so comfortable against the woven fabric lining that helps wick away moisture and keep feet dry. Walk confidently on the textured synthetic outsole with a low heel that offers flexibility and sure-footed traction.
Features & Benefits of Mark Lemp Classics Women’s Emma Pumps:
- Combination last (shape) “hugs” the heel to help hold the foot in place.
- Non-compacting latex foam footbed softens your steps with long-lasting cushioning.
- Textured synthetic outsole provides flexibility and sure-footed traction for a confident stride.
- Moisture-wicking fabric lining helps keep feet dry.
- Steel shank delivers stability and support underfoot.
Other Important Information About Mark Lemp Classics Women’s Emma Pumps:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, latex footbed, fiberboard midsole, steel shank, synthetic outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.