Stride in the great fit and cushioning comfort of Mark Lemp Classics Women’s Bean Pumps
This demi wedge dress pump will take you to any special occasion in style and comfort. It’s made on a combination last (shape) to “hug” the heel and provide room for toes, while the latex foam footbed offers cushioning and shock absorption. A chic bow adorns the upper, available in leather and patent leather or microfiber and patent leather.
Features & Benefits of Mark Lemp Classics Women’s Bean Pumps:
- Combination last (shape) “hugs” the heel to help hold the foot in place.
- Non-compacting latex foam footbed softens your steps with long-lasting cushioning.
- Textured synthetic outsole provides flexibility and sure-footed traction for a confident stride.
- Moisture-wicking fabric lining helps keep feet dry.
- Steel shank delivers stability and support underfoot.
Other Important Information About Mark Lemp Classics Women’s Bean Pumps:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather / patent leather or microfiber / patent leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, latex footbed, fiberboard midsole, steel shank, synthetic outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.