Slip-resistant +MD Men’s / Women’s Treaded Circulation Socks increase comfort multiple ways!
Compression socks feel better than ever with cushioned, non-skid bottoms. Slip-resistant grippers help you maintain balance, and the softer soles comfort your feet with cushioning. Light graduated compression promotes circulation, while the balloon toe design helps reduce pressure and eliminate bunching in toe area. Antimicrobial fibers help keep feet dry and healthier.
Graduated Support Level: Light 8–15 mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of +MD Men’s / Women’s Treaded Circulation Socks:
- Slip-resistant grip on the sole provides traction for confident steps around the house.
- Light graduated compression promotes better circulation in feet and legs.
- Non-binding top stretches to fit most legs comfortably and won’t sag.
- Cushioned sole adds extra softness and comfort underfoot.
- Balloon toe helps reduces pressure around toes, while preventing bunching and irritation.
- Antimicrobial protection inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- Moisture-wicking yarns help keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About +MD Men’s / Women’s Treaded Circulation Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 70% cotton, 23% nylon, 7% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach.