Casual chic, flexible comfort and a bit of swashbuckling flair —the LifeStride Women's Shea Shoe-Boots
The strap and buckle detailing on this shootie will get you noticed… and you’ll notice greater ease in walking, thanks to the numerous comfort features. The faux-leather upper has a squared toe along with twin elastic inserts that allow for more flexible steps. A lightly padded footbed cushions from heel to toe. A wide-based, stacked heel adds lift without compromising stability. Lightweight, flexible outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
Features & Benefits of LifeStride Women's Shea Shoe-Boots:
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole enhances walking comfort and provides sure-footed traction.
- Heel-to-toe padding adds a layer of cushioning to soften your steps.
- Wide-based heel enhances walking stability.
- Polyurethane lining feels smooth and discourages irritation.
Other Important Information About LifeStride Women's Shea Shoe-Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 1/2".
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, tricot upper lining, polyurethane sockliner and footbed, fiberboard midsole, wood shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.