LifeStride Women’s Latrosse Espadrille Shoes — an exceptional espadrille with the LifeStride Soft System underfoot!
LifeStride shows off its new comfort-enhancing Soft System® technology in this sophisticated, peep-toe espadrille. Enhanced, heel-to-toe padding in the polyurethane foam footbed adds cushioning, helping to reduce pressure as you walk. The polyurethane outsole provides traction, and the flexible forefoot “gives” with each step. This style offers a choice of a fabric or polyurethane upper, accented with a gathered knot detail at the toe. An eye-catching, metallic, jute-wrapped wedge completes the look.
Features & Benefits of LifeStride Women’s Latrosse Espadrille Shoes:
- Flexible outsole “gives” at the forefoot for an easier walk.
- Polyurethane foam footbed offers enhanced heel-to-toe cushioning for long-lasting comfort.
- Polyurethane lining conforms to the contours of your foot.
- Low wedge adds height without sacrificing stability.
Other Important Information About LifeStride Women’s Latrosse Espadrille Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: polyurethane / polyester fabric upper, polyurethane upper lining, sockliner and footbed, fiberboard midsole, wood shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.