LifeStride Women’s Dallas Slip-On Shoes — a better way to loaf around with SoftSystem comfort!
This loafer feels better than most dress shoes, thanks to the LifeStride SoftSystem® technology—you get a contoured footbed, enhanced cushioning and built-in support. Interlocking metal rings and a croco-print vamp add stylish interest to the synthetic upper, while twin elastic inserts flex and stretch for an ideal fit. A round toe box gives toes room to wiggle.
Features & Benefits of LifeStride Women’s Dallas Slip-On Shoes:
- Polyurethane footbed cushions from heel to toe.
- Flexible outsole bends with the motion of your foot for added comfort.
- Tricot lining feels soft against the skin.
- Low wedge gives you a slight lift without compromising stability.
Other Important Information About LifeStride Women’s Dallas Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, tricot upper lining, polyurethane sockliner and footbed, fiberboard midsole, wood shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.