Contoured cork footbeds let your feet relax in Kumfs Women’s Yoyo Sandals
Free your toes with exceptionally supportive and extra roomy Kumfs of New Zealand
The contoured cork footbed follows the natural line of your feet, decreasing stress with each step. Covered in leather, the footbed breathes, ensuring feet stay cool. The rocker bottom propels you forward for an easier walking motion, as the lightweight polyurethane outsole absorbs pounding shock. The leather upper boasts beautiful laser cut detailing and two adjustable buckle closures with hidden elastic.
Click here to view the anatomically correct, removable cork footbed.
Features & Benefits of Kumfs Women’s Yoyo Sandals:
- Contoured cork and polyurethane footbed offers support and cushioning.
- Footbed removes to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole absorbs shock upon impact and alleviates stress.
- Slip-resistant outsole works with the steel shank to provide extra support and lateral stability.
- Leather upper and linings mold to your foot and wick perspiration away so feet remain cool, dry and comfortable.
Other Important Information About Kumfs Women’s Yoyo Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 ¼".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork and polyurethane insole, polyurethane midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.