Klogs Women’s Alpine Boots help reduce foot fatigue and heel pain with superior cushioning and support
Not only does this leather bootie with faux shearling lining look great, it feels great too! Slip last construction means all that’s underfoot is cushiony softness with no insole board for flexible “WOW” Komfort®. The contoured, removable footbed gives you cushioning and ample arch support to foot fatigue and heel pain. The slip-resistant, non-marking polyurethane outsole absorbs shock for all-day comfort. An elastic insert on the side makes this bootie easy to slip on / off. Orthotic-friendly.
Features & Benefits of Klogs Women’s Alpine Boots:
- Contoured, removable footbed cushions your steps for all-day comfort and accommodates orthotics.
- Flexible polyurethane outsole offers shock absorption and slip resistance.
- Ample arch support helps keep foot in a natural position, reducing foot fatigue and heel pain.
- Microfiber lining absorbs odor and wicks away moisture for a dry foot environment.
Other Important Information About Klogs Women’s Alpine Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Shaft Height: 4".
- Material Content: leather upper, microfiber upper lining, faux shearling sockliner, polyurethane insole, thermoplastic rubber shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.