Klogs Women’s Abilene Clogs deliver long-lasting, cushioned comfort that’s light on your feet
If you spend extended periods of time on your feet, this is the clog for you! The full-length, removable Klogs Komfort insole molds to your foot, providing soft cushioning and excellent arch support, plus it’s latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant and lightweight. The polyurethane upper wipes clean with soap and water for easy care. The non-marking, slip-resistant polyurethane outsole provides superior shock absorption and energy return, as well as slip resistance and oil resistance, making this clog a great choice for the workplace. A molded contour toe grip helps increase stability. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Klogs Women’s Abilene Clogs:
- Contoured insole provides superior cushioning and arch support for all-day comfort, accommodates orthotics.
- Flexible polyurethane outsole absorbs shock.
- Ample arch support helps reduce foot fatigue and heel pain.
- Microfiber lining absorbs odor and wicks away moisture.
Other Important Information About Klogs Women’s Abilene Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 3/4".
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, upper lining and sockliner, microfiber insole, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic rubber shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in USA.