Kiraku Women’s Tamaki Thong Sandals — East meets West with Japanese-inspired design and foot health technology
Only at FootSmart! You’ll experience extraordinary comfort in our Kiraku thong sandal that blends Japanese design harmony with a foot health-promoting footbed. A contoured heel seat, a rear-positioned, naturally supportive arch cradle and a metatarsal (forefoot) lift provide a more stable platform as you walk. This allows connective tissues on the bottom of the foot (the plantar fascia) to be more relaxed, which can help relieve heel, arch and ball-of-foot pain. The wider, curved toe area lets toes spread out naturally. Plus, not only is the rubber outsole super flexible, it also absorbs shock. The soft suede upper with classic thong styling allows for easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Kiraku Women’s Tamaki Thong Sandals:
- Ergonomic footbed is designed with a contoured heel seat and supportive arch cradle to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Polyurethane foam in the footbed and midsole absorbs shock to soften your steps.
- Metatarsal pad helps reduce pressure and relieve ball-of-foot pain.
- Rubber outsole provides traction, helping keep you confident on your feet.
Other Important Information About Kiraku Women’s Tamaki Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: suede upper, microfiber upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.