East meets West in Japanese-inspired Kiraku Women’s Saori Slide Sandals made with foot health technology
Only at FootSmart! The extraordinary comfort in our Kiraku slide slippers comes from Japanese design harmony combined with a foot health-promoting footbed. A contoured heel seat, a rear-positioned, naturally supportive arch cradle and a metatarsal (forefoot) lift provide a more stable platform as you walk. This allows connective tissues on the bottom of the foot (the plantar fascia) to be more relaxed, which can help relieve heel, arch and ball-of-foot pain. The wider, curved toe area lets toes spread out naturally. Plus, not only is the polyurethane outsole super flexible, it also absorbs shock. The soft suede upper slides on and off with ease and adjusts with a hook-and-loop closure for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Kiraku Women’s Saori Slide Slippers:
- Ergonomic footbed is designed with a contoured heel seat and supportive arch cradle to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Polyurethane foam in the footbed and midsole absorbs shock to soften your steps.
- Metatarsal pad helps reduce pressure and relieve ball-of-foot pain.
- Rubber outsole provides traction, helping keep you confident on your feet.
- Soft suede upper features an adjustable hook-and-loop strap that allows you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Kiraku Women’s Saori Slide Slippers:
- Material Content: suede upper, microfiber upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.