East meets West in Japanese-inspired Kiraku Women’s Kenko Slide Sandals designed with foot health in mind
Only at FootSmart! Our Kiraku slide sandal blends Japanese design harmony with a foot health-promoting footbed for extraordinary comfort. A contoured heel seat, a rear-positioned, naturally supportive arch cradle and a metatarsal (forefoot) lift provide a more stable platform as you walk. This allows connective tissues on the bottom of the foot (the plantar fascia) to be more relaxed, which can help relieve heel, arch and ball-of-foot pain. The wider, curved toe area lets toes spread out naturally. Plus, not only is the rubber outsole super flexible, it also absorbs shock. The soft suede upper is easy on / off with slide styling.
Features & Benefits of Kiraku Women’s Kenko Slide Sandals:
- Ergonomic footbed is designed with a contoured heel seat and supportive arch cradle to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Polyurethane foam in the footbed and midsole absorbs shock to soften your steps.
- Metatarsal pad helps reduce pressure and relieve ball-of-foot pain.
- Rubber outsole provides traction, helping keep you confident on your feet.
Other Important Information About Kiraku Women’s Kenko Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: suede upper, microfiber upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.