Turn your next walk into a workout with Keenfit 2-Piece Walking Poles
A walk is good for you… but a walk with walking poles is almost twice as good. When you pole walk— also called Nordic walking—you use more of your major muscles than you would without poles, increase cardio by up to 20% and burn up to 48% more calories. Specially designed road and trail foot attachments can be changed according to your terrain to enhance your stability. With lightweight aluminum alloy construction, each pole weighs just 0.6 lbs. Adjustable palm straps and moisture-absorbent cork mix handles are comfortable to grip.
Features & Benefits of Keenfit 2-Piece Walking Poles:
- Ergonomic palm straps with breathable nylon pads feature hook-and-loop closures that allow you to customize the fit for a comfortable grip.
- Cork blend handles absorb moisture to help keep your hands dry.
- Two sets of specially designed rubber foot attachments for road and trail provide the proper grip for where you walk.
- Safety reflector tape helps increase visibility in low-light conditions—great for early morning or evening walkers.
- Lightweight, collapsible poles shorten to 33", so you can fit them in a suitcase when traveling.
- Telescopic shafts adjust to fit your height from 4' to 6'5".
- Written instructions and DVD instructions help you determine the ideal height for your poles, so you aren't reaching too high or too low.
Other Important Information About Keenfit 2-Piece Walking Poles:
- Material Content: aluminum alloy, nylon, cork blend.
- Weight: 0.6 lbs each.