Whether you’re out for a hike or a casual stroll, Keen Men’s Merino Wool Wildwood Medium Weight Quarter Socks keep your feet comfortably dry!
Get superior moisture control wherever you go with these midweight quarter socks. Unlike most socks, Keen socks feature a seamless toe construction under the toes to help minimize irritation, and counter-clockwise knitting creates a seamless, bunch-free, comfortable fit and feel. Moisture-wicking fabric blend works with air circulation panels to keep feet dry. Right and left foot design, combined with an anatomical flex fit, helps reduce bunching. A ravel-free double welt top keeps the socks up, and a Y-heel pocket enhances the fit. Natural colored Merino wool used in the leg minimizes skin contact with dyes.
Features & Benefits of Keen Men’s Merino Wool Wildwood Medium Weight Quarter Socks:
- Right and left foot design reduces bunching and offers a better fit.
- Seamless toe construction under the toes helps prevent chafing.
- Impact cushioning in the heel and forefoot helps soften impact where you feel it most.
- Y-heel pocket helps keep the sock in place.
- Merino wool wicks away moisture and dries quickly to help prevent blisters, while helping regulate body temperature.
Other Important Information About Keen Men’s Merino Wool Wildwood Medium Weight Quarter Socks:
- Yarn Content: 65% Merino wool, 30% nylon, 3% spandex, 2% polyester.
- Care: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. No bleach or fabric softener.
- Made in USA.