Keen Women’s Merino Wool Nome Medium Weight 3/4 Socks — a comfortable combination of warmth and durability
Warm up cold feet with these midweight crew socks. Unlike most socks, Keen socks feature a seamless toe construction under the toes to help minimize irritation, and counter-clockwise knitting creates a seamless, bunch-free, comfortable fit and feel. Merino wool wicks moisture and helps keep your feet at a comfortable temperature. A ravel-free double welt top keeps the socks up, while a Y-heel pocket offers a great fit. Reinforced heel and toe give the socks extra durability.
Features & Benefits of Keen Women’s Merino Wool Nome Medium Weight 3/4 Socks:
- Right and left foot design reduces bunching and offers a better fit.
- Seamless toe construction under the toes helps prevent chafing.
- Impact cushioning in the heel and forefoot helps soften impact where you feel it most.
- Contoured arch support comfortably “hugs” the foot.
- Y-heel pocket helps keep the sock in place.
Other Important Information About Keen Women’s Merino Wool Nome Medium Weight 3/4 Socks:
- Yarn Content: 40% Merino wool, 31% nylon, 14% acrylic, 10% polyester, 3% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. No bleach or fabric softener.
- Made in USA.