Fantastic fit, superior support and toe protection too… that’s KEEN Men’s Targhee II Trail Walking Shoes
From simple strolls to tired feet, this hiking shoe is sure to keep feet feeling great. The secret is the removable, anatomical footbed that’s designed to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot. Plus, feet stay dry, thanks to the KEEN.DRY™ waterproof system. Leather and mesh upper keep foot cool allowing air to circulate.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Men’s Targhee II Trail Walking Shoes:
- Anatomical footbed design provides arch support and cradles your foot in comfort.
- Toe protection design wraps the outsole up and over the toes, protecting your toes as you walk.
- KEEN.DRY membrane forms a waterproof barrier, so foot stays dry and healthy.
- Durable rubber outsole features multi-directional lug patterns that provide outstanding traction on smooth or slippery surfaces.
- Leather upper gives your foot a comfortable, breathable fit.
Other Important Information About KEEN Men’s Targhee II Trail Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, KEEN.DRY upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
The KEEN motto is create, play, care. It’s a way of life that the company calls HybridLife—a commitment to designing durable footwear with traction and toe protection that helps customers play with peace of mind.