Add comfort to your workday with KEEN Men’s PTC Slip-On II Shoes!
This slip-on is perfect whether you are on your feet at work or on your feet in the great outdoors. Featuring a non-slip rubber outsole that grips to the ground on dry, wet and oily surfaces, you’re sure to feel steady on your feet. Plush memory foam combines with recycled polyurethane footbed to cushion each step. Trademark rubber toe bumper, with a padded leather collar, provides all-day comfort.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Men’s PTC Slip-On Shoes:
- Non-slip rubber outsole means steady steps as it grips to dry, wet and oily surfaces.
- Keen CUSH™ memory foam and recycled polyurethane comfort technology in the footbed offer excellent cushioning.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards.
Other Important Information About KEEN Men’s PTC Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / microfiber upper lining, Keen CUSH (recycled polyurethane, cork and memory foam) insole, EVA midsole, oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.
The KEEN motto is create, play, care. It’s a way of life that the company calls HybridLife—a commitment to designing durable footwear with traction and toe protection that helps customers play with peace of mind.